This is something I used to do regularly on my other blog, and I loved it. So here it is again, My Name Is Purl style:
1. Something I am very proud of is having lost 1 stone, 2 and a half pounds recently. I put on around 3 stone when I was pregnant, 2 and a half of which came off pretty easily with breast feeding, but I just couldn't shift the rest. So I started running 3 times and week and I joined Slimming World and it was hands down the best decision I ever made. I wasn't exactly happy with my weight before I got pregnant so I decided to get to my goal weight, instead of just losing the other half a stone (7lbs) to get me back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I have another 11lbs to get me to my goal weight, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far :o)
2. My favourite thing about myself is This is the hardest question ever. I'm in a pretty weird place at the moment and I'm really struggling to think of the answer to this question, so I'm going to have to skip it and hopefully come back to it at a later date.
3. My favourite colour for fall/autumn is Navy Blue. It's also my favourite colour for winter, spring and summer :o) Though I'm also loving myself a bit of mustard yellow right now too.
4. Something I've been learning lately is that the common denominator is me. I need to do some work on myself and be less of a stressful person.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is The Help, by Katherine Stockett. I saw the film first and loved it, the book is ten times better. I recommend it highly.
6. My favourite Pandora Station is As a Brit, I have no idea what Pandora is so I'm guessing it's an American thing?? Over here, Pandora is a jewellery company.
You can join in yourself at Lauren's blog, The Little Things We Do
Knit on, knitters x