Friday 7 September 2012

A new blog for a new(ish) passion

So I haven't blogged over on Life is Beau-tiful for a wee while, and I've been itching to blog about my knitting for ages. I was going to just do a post there about it but I thought actually, this deserves a blog all of it's very own! So here it is, I have many many posts to write and photos to share so check back soon and you can see all the cool schnutz I've been creating. Oh yeah and what do you think of the blog title? Like it? Loathe it? Let me know, it may or may not get changed.

p.s. inbetween writing this, I've been trying to feed (my son) Beau and (my neice) Ivy their lunch and entertain them with crazy dancing round the kitchen to Elton John's Crocodile Rock; the multitasking life of a mum never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment