Friday 12 October 2012

Fill In The Blanks Friday

Happy Friday one and all! This has been a pretty exciting week for me because we're moving house in a couple of weeks time so I've been buying pretty things for our new home, and making lists of all the pretty things I will buy when I can afford them. Check out my Pinterest board Edward Street for a glimpse at my mood board of the way I would like our new home to look .

Anyhoo, here are this week's blanks from Lauren over at The Little Things We Do. As always please take part if you fancy and leave me your comments if you have the time, I love hearing from my readers, all two of you :o)



1.  My favourite flower is  ooh I'm not really a very flowery person. Flowers die on me, and I never ever buy them for myself. If I really had to choose I suppose it would be a hibiscus flower. I love tropical plants, to the point where I had this little tropical scene tattooed on my back a few years ago



2.  You should never talk about  people's mistakes, if you have forgiven them. I believe that if you say you forgive somebody for something then you also have to forget about it, and if you can't forgive them then you need to re-assess that person's place in your life. I am still working on this myself, and I have been known to dig up old dirt in an argument, and I kick myself for doing it, as it ends up hurting everyone all over again. 

3.  My favourite discovery as of late is muller light Greek style yoghurts. They are only half a "syn" per pot on slimming world but they totally don't taste like a low fat yoghurt. They are really creamy, and great with fruit or on cereal. Yum.

4. This fall (autumn for us Brits) you will probably find me wearing   my new size 8 (US size 4 I think) jeans (yep, I just got back into size 8 jeans after 5 years!!), my tan leather knee high flat boots, and a cosy jumper or cardigan. I love knitwear, and if it's chunky, boyish, or leopard print then all the better :o)

5. I wish I were  in New York. It is my favourite place in the whole world, especially at this time of year when it's all decorated with pumpkins for fall, and the ice rinks are going up. I was there in November two years ago and we were staying just down the street from Bryant Park, so most days we would wander up there and have a mooch around the pop up market and watch the skaters for a while over a hot chocolate. If I had the money and could work there, I would move there tomorrow.

I took this picture of the ice rink at the Rockefeller Centre the day before they started putting up the big tree


6. My favourite TV show currently is  Hart of Dixie. I've only just started watching them after recording the
m all, and I love it.

7.  This weekend I want to knit. I am currently working on a couple of cable knit cushions for my brothers. I'm contemplating adding in a little fair isle stag motif on the back, what do you think??


What are you knitting at the moment? Please let me know your thoughts via the comments section, I really do love getting feedback. Hope you have a great weekend,

Knit on, Knitters
x

No comments:

Post a Comment